Friday, March 03, 2006

american idol

This is just for fun....

Here are my picks for the top 12 on American Idol:

Guys
Ace
Chris (my personal favorite)
Gedeon
Elliott
Taylor
Bucky

Girls
Lisa
Paris
Katherine
Kellie
Mandisa
Melissa

Next week: Will and Kevin will go for the boys and Kinnick and Ayla will go for the girls.

Chris is my favorite! It's so great to see somebody with the talent and relevancy for today's market. AND he sang Bon Jovi's "Wanted Dead or Alive" the first week....SIGH! He sang Fuel this week and was just amazing. Way to go! Not bad for a married guy with kids! HA!

1 comment:

Matthew Self said...

I'm with Jami. I like watching people with misguided dreams get corrected in an appropriate fashion -- "This is not the career for you." People with no talent should be mercifully let in on the secret. If they're willing to embarass themselves on TV, they should be forcefully told the truth. This is justice.

I'm not so interested in the later contests. Maybe if they had a Battle of the Bands ... Nah, I'd just rip on the drummers all day.