Tuesday, March 28, 2006

happy birthday to us


This was a picture taken at Castles N' Coasters. We went there on Sunday and had a great time. I was so proud of Sam - he rode EVERY ride - even the roller coaster with two loops and a corkscrew! I actually enjoyed sharing my birthday with my son this year. He is getting so big - I cannot believe he is 5! We had his birthday party last night and got his hamster (Morris) yesterday morning. We both had pretty great birthdays seperately, but the one we shared together on Sunday is a memory I'll always cherish!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Oh SHOOT! I forgot Sam's b.day! I had a card all ready to send...I'll just send it late..better than never.
You guys look great! Sam is getting so big. Please tell him Happy Birthday from me, Todd, Ryan and Molly. Glad you had so much fun!

Dana said...

I can't believe how big Sam is getting! We miss you all so much!!! Especially in all this snow (I remember how much you loved it, hahaha). Thank you for your prayers, they mean so much. I hope to see you soon. I love you guys very much and I am praying for you too.

Dana said...

And happy late birthday to you both.

linda: off the loom said...

Happy belated birthday, Jen and Sam!
Sweet photo. Choke, choke, so emotional!

Linda P.
Off the Loom