Thursday, March 16, 2006

me and my shadow


Just another fun pic we took the other night. Cais and I have been working hard on our time alone together. Although we don't get it very often, when we are able to get away, just the two of us, we sure have a good time. I am looking forward to having a really special day, just her and I, for her birthday next month. I'm already starting to make plans! I vowed to do this every year when she turned three and then life happened. So, I'm making a new vow to do this with her every year starting this year. She's going to be seven and that is just unreal for me. Enjoy the picture!

4 comments:

linda: off the loom said...

Awwww, she's a beauty just like her momma! She has a great smile even with the missing teeth!

Blessings. . .
Linda P.

Jen: Check out the new photos on my blog of some of my kids. They just light up my life!
Off the Loom

Marlene said...

Seven! Already?? You know, I love that one on one time with both of my kids, but its different with Molly. She loves it, too, and likes to be pampered and spoiled for a day with Mom. Little does she know, that I'm the one being pampered and spoiled just by being with her!
You guys look great and I hope you enjoy your time together.

Alyson said...

That is a beautiful picture! I think you should frame it and keep it forever.

Jenell Coker said...

Try 13! its a killer.
Love and Miss you