Friday, March 24, 2006

the door is shut

Our financing fell through due to misrepresentation on the part of the lender....I am devastated....If there is one thing I hate more than anything else it's being lied to....The woman who handled our loan totally misled us....please don't call right now....I'm WAY too emotional to talk about it.....thanks for your prayers, I could really use them right now, however I really do not wish to ever talk about this again....thanks.....we are not going to be able to buy a home at this time....

3 comments:

Jenell Coker said...

Jen
I am praying for you now! I will call and we will pray. I love you!

Marlene said...

I know that saying it'll be alright, and God must have a better plan for you and be preparing you for something better doesn't mean squat right now. Just please know that we will continue to pray for you guys and lift up ALL your needs everyday until things happen (in his timing).
Love you lots!
Marlene

linda: off the loom said...

I'm so sorry, Jen. What a shame. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Linda