Thursday, June 15, 2006

signs of the times

I borrowed this from Matt's blog....thanks!

How have you changed from THEN (1996) to NOW (2006)?

1) How old were you?
THEN: 23
NOW: 33

2) Where did you work?
THEN: Griffin and Associates - advertising coordinator - ABQ, NM
NOW: Stay-at-home mom/office manager for Aion Construction - Gilbert, AZ

3) Where did you live?
THEN: ABQ
NOW: Gilbert, AZ

4) How was your hair style?
THEN: Short with bangs
NOW: Long with no bangs

5) Did you wear contacts?
THEN: Yes
NOW: No

6) Did you wear glasses?
THEN: No
NOW: Yes

7) Who was your best friend?
THEN: Holly Fail
NOW: J and several others

8) Which of your pets were still alive?
THEN: Winslow my cat
NOW: Morris the hamster and BlueStar the fish (my kids pets actually)

9) Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend?
THEN: Peter Faux
NOW: My husband, J

11) Who was your celebrity crush?
THEN: Troy Aikman
NOW: Chris O'Donnell (much cuter than McDreamy on Grey's)

12) Who was your regular-person crush?
THEN: Peter
NOW: J

13) How many piercings did you have?
THEN: 4
NOW: 4

14) How many tattoos did you have?
THEN: 0
NOW: 0

15) What was your favorite band/singer?
THEN: Alanis Morisette
NOW: Too many to name...no real favorites...lots of oldies...

16) Had you smoked a cigarette?
THEN: 1996 - no
NOW: 2006 - no

17) Had you gotten drunk?
THEN: Many times
NOW: I can’t drink anymore.....SNIFF!

18) Looking back, are you where you thought you would be in 2006?:
Not at all. I thought I'd be the one taking over the Today show from Katie and settling down to a full-time job of being really famous and rich. HA HA HA HA!!! Never thought I'd be married and definitely no kids.....boy times sure do change!

3 comments:

Jenell Coker said...

Wow! I can't even remember half of the answers. My hair 10 years ago? Please!

Matthew Self said...

I was thinking about some of the prayers I offered up about 10 years ago and, man, am I happy God didn't answer those!

Except the one about winning the lottery. I'm pretty sure I can handle that responsibility. At least I'd like to take that challenge. ;)

Alyson said...

All good changes.