Saturday, April 08, 2006

sad

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that J's great-grandma "Maama" passed away yesterday. She was 93. We are going to Albuquerque today to attend the funeral on Monday. Please pray for safe travel and peace for J. He was very close to her growing up. He has lost 3 very special grandparents over the last 18 mos. I only met her two times. Once at my wedding and once when Cais was 14 mos. old. Cais took her first walking steps to her.

In loving memory of Sophia Johnson.

I'll catch up when I get back.

4 comments:

linda: off the loom said...

I am so sorry. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Jenell Coker said...

Be safe! I love you and am sorry.

Alyson said...

I read this after the trip, but I send our sympathy and hope that you are all doing ok. I love you.

Dana said...

I am praying for you all and hope you all are doing alright. I am not currently on myspace, but I might just check it out. Lots of love.