Thursday, January 26, 2006

weigh-in

Well...I lost 4 lbs. this week! HOORAY! I really like this program. It's really good food, even J likes everything that I've fixed so far. I feel better, I have more energy (I've even been to the park with my kids twice this week!) and I don't feel deprived at all. My biggest challenge is going to be learning how to eat when I'm out in the "real world". I went to Rubio's with my mom today for lunch and got a low carb chicken salad with no dressing (fat-free on the side). It was delicious and I felt good about what I was eating.
Anyway, just wanted to post my progress. My goal for next week is to lose two lbs. Keep your fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Marlene said...

WoooHooo!
Way to go, Jen! The best advice I know to give is to set realistic goals, and don't beat yourself up if you slip a little. Just get back on track the next day. 2 lbs. a week sounds realistic to me. Congrats, and Good Luck!

P.S. Windrider is a lot of work, and so much fun! I'll call you next week and we can talk all about it.

Jenell Coker said...

You go girl!!! We can stick to your plan when we are there.

Alyson said...

Good job.