Monday, January 23, 2006

new attitude


Well....I must admit....it's hard for me to write this, but I'm getting fat again. I don't know if it is the move, the holidays, or my general non-caring attitude, but I have gained about 12 pounds since I moved here. I am now weighing in at 160 lbs. That is just not acceptable.
So, I have (finally) decided to do something about it. I have joined the "Biggest Loser" club and am hoping that this will help me get motivated to lose the weight. IT is a really great site - they set up your diet and fitness program. It costs about $20.00 a month. So, I'm going to try it for two months and see. I have to weigh in every week, so I'll be posting that here as well. Hopefully, having everyone see my weight loss or gain will keep me motivated. I know that when I did Weight Watchers with Alyson, we were so motivated because we wanted to be skinny together(and because we had to weigh-in in front of each other - HA!)
Anyway, just wanted to be honest. This is going to be hard, but I'm going to put on a "new attitude" and try my hardest to lose the weight.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

I'm so happy for you! I know its hard to stick to a plan, but with your "new attitude" I know you can do it. Just remember, you are a beautiful person, inside and out, just the way you are. Did I tell you that Lenny is trying out for the Biggest Loser? The one on TV. He had his 1st interview and is working on a video now. He really wants to get on it. He doesn't think he can do it by himself.
Anyway, I will be praying for you....for strength, courage, patience, wisdom, and whatever else you need.
Pray for me, too...Windrider starts tomorrow! Thanks for your help & Good Luck with your new challenge!
Love Ya!
Marlene

Alyson said...

What's the muffin?
Jen, you are one of the most determined people I know. I am sure that with your mind set this will not be a problem for you.