Monday, August 14, 2006

happy birthday wil!



Wil turned three on Friday. I can't believe it!

Saturday, we went to Desert Breeze Park for his party. Brian and Jessica w/Anthony and Justin, Nancy and Kris, and Christina were there along with my parents. They have a splash pad there and a huge playground. The big plus is that they have a train, which goes around the park. So, Wil was in heaven. He LOVES trains! However, he wanted Bob the Builder, so we did that along with a dump truck cake (pictured above). It was BY FAR the easiest cake I've ever made. If you want the recipe, let me know.

So, we are doing well. It is nice to just be relaxed about life right now. The church plant is going to get started in September and I'm going to help with the admin stuff....I know....I can already hear the laughing.....
Kids are doing fine in school. They both have made friends and are all smiles when I pick them up. No meltdowns so far! HOORAY!

2 comments:

Alyson said...

Yea for Wil! I'm glad y'all had fun.

Marlene said...

I can't believe he is 3 already! Thanks for the cute pictures. What a cutie pie!