Monday, May 29, 2006

holiday




Well, here we are at the Grand Canyon. It was fun, except that there were no guard rails and it was blowing 80 mph! But, it was great to get away. It was nice and cool and we actually had a great time together!
We stayed in a cabin Sat. night and went to the lake in Prescott on Sun. Beautiful! We went on a paddleboat - which I don't recommend if you have bad knees like me... Anyway, it was really relaxing....did I mention it was nice to get away! HA!
Hope you all are having a great extra weekend day! Happy Memorial Day!

4 comments:

friend said...

SOunds like fun - cool pic.

Alyson said...

I didn't know y'all were heading out on a vacation. I'm glad to hear that you had a good time.

Marlene said...

No Gaurdrails! Yikes!
Sounds like you had a fun time, and so happy to hear you got away for some family time. Cute picture, too!

Jenell Coker said...

Wow! You are a great looking family!