Tuesday, May 16, 2006



Here's my beautiful daughter and me at the Mother/Daughter Banquet on Saturday. She danced and was so graceful! It's so amazing to see God's will in all of this. It was breathtaking to watch her....but I was sad, because I didn't get to do it to! HA!
We went to the New Friends Dinner last night at church. That was good - although I've been in the Vineyard so long I could've spoken every word Jack said - HA! But, we met some new people and we got to meet Jack. Next Sunday, we're going to a pizza lunch for the church plant. We are excited to see what God is doing there!
Just be praying that God gives us some direction!
Feeling better, sleeping better.....last treatment is Friday....HALLELUJAH!!



Here's a pic of me and my mom as well. It was fun to spend Mother's Day with her...the first in a long time! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jenell Coker said...

Jen you look great!!! I am glad you had a good time.

Alyson said...

Looking good! I'm sure it was really nice to be with your mom on mother's day. I know she must have been totally stoked too!

Marlene said...

Wow! You guys look great! I'm so glad you got to spend Mother's Day with your Mom and Cais. What a blessing! It looks like you had a great time!
Miss you!