Monday, December 18, 2006

Tamale party



Here are Cais and I at Amadeo's Tamale Party on Saturday. We had a great time of fellowship and eating some AWESOME mexican food. Homemade Tamales (which I helped make, by the way), rice, beans and salsa. My tummy is growling just thinking about it! (I have to laugh cause when I typed "growling" I first typed "growing" - I guess you could say that too! HA!)
This is going to be an annual event. Much fun was had by all - including the kids!

In other news....my bruise is healing, so my bum doesn't hurt as much - although there is still a huge knot....house is coming along nicely - there is now carpet and sinks and toilets in....looking forward to next Monday - CHRISTMAS! My favorite day of the year!

Love to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I saw the pics of the tamale party on the Amadeo blog, I was totally bummed that I missed it. It looks like tons of fun, and I absolutely love this picture of you and Cais! It's so cute. :)

Marlene said...

MMMM, Yummy! My stomach is "growing" thinking about them, too!:) Glad to hear you are healing, and the house is coming along. I hope you guys have a great Christmas...it's my favorite day, too.