Friday, October 13, 2006

TV Observations

Grey's Anatomy - Meredith should definitely be on drugs more often! That was hilarious. Although I was disappointed she ended up picking Derek, the drug scenes were worth it. 8 million for Izzy? Who knew Denny was so loaded?

ER - If you did not watch this last night, you missed out on one of the funniest scenes I've seen in awhile. The Mommy and Me class fiasco was so funny - I could totally identify....I have one of those Snuggli baby holders and have encountered the same stupidity in regards to it.....made me glad I never went to one of those classes......Abby's comeback was priceless!

Anyway, just a couple observations from someone who was FINALLY at home for an evening!

5 comments:

Alyson said...

I missed them both as well. I have not seen any of the new season of Grey's Anatomy and have been missing it. We are hooked on Lost right now. We bought the first and second season on DVD and have been watching that. I'll probably get to watch Grey's when Owen is out of town.

Marlene said...

Those are 2 shows that I try to catch each week, too, inbetween homework, girl scouts, dinner, showers, etc... I had to turn the channel on Grey's though, cuz the kids were in the room. But after they went to bed, I turned it back. ER is getting good again, finally! But, Alyson, I'm with you...Lost is my favorite!

Hannah said...

I have tried and tried to get into Grey's Anatomy, but I just can't do it.

PS... All 3 of your kids are amazingly smart. That formula must have been amazing! :)

friend said...

Hey Jen! Your blog rocks!

I watched the hero marathon Sunday night - man is that show gruesome and shows some of the most slasher stuff I have ever seen on tv - totally gross - ...but despite it, I kinda wished we didn't have church on Mondays so I could watch it... heh.

Jenell Coker said...

I love both the shows! Thursday night is my big night too.