Monday, July 24, 2006

vacation



Well, we're back! We had a great time. It was nice to see Dave, Traci and the girls as well as Betty. We stayed in an amazing resort and were pampered and spoiled to death by Betty while we were there. All in all it was a lot more fun than I expected it to be....Las Vegas is a blast!

Here are a few pics of the "experience":


The kids all together at the Bellagio.


Our resort - called the Cancun...awesome!


Caesar's Palace...the whole inside was incredible!

The resort had a HUGE pool with four waterslides, so Cais and Sam has a blast. Alice is so tall....she is almost as tall as I am! YIKES! We spent two afternoons at the Strip, walking around looking at the different hotels. We went to a buffet one night and to a shark reef at the Mandalay Bay too. There was lots to do...we almost wished for one more day just to see the rest! I was prepared to see a lot of nastiness, but I didn't really. That surprised me the most! We will definitely be going back....maybe when the kids are just a little older. An experience we won't soon forget, and a MUCH needed vacation!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a good time! Lets talk soon

Alyson said...

Sounds fantastic. Maybe we'll have to do a girls' weekend in Vegas sometime. At least now J. knows it's not all about nastiness, we'll just have to convince Owen! Love ya, sweet cheeks.

Marlene said...

I've never been much of a Vegas fan...my brother lives right near there in Henderson, and we never go down to the strip when we visit him. Maybe we should. I didn't realize they had so much for kids! So glad you guys had a fun time. What a cute picture of the kids. Alice looks just like her Grandpa Tim!
Let's talk soon!